PAGE VIEWS

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Good Eats at Plazuela de Iloilo


     The dynamic restaurant scene of Iloilo has truly improved and I like the point that there are restaurants that brought dining to a new level.
I would like to commend Ponsyon by Breakthrough they have captured ala carte dining and improved their fast food line up to one step higher. Without sacrificing the quantity of servings in every meal I'm impressed on how they do it imagine Crispy Pata for not more than 300 pesos that could be shared by 3 people. Thats value for money I could say, Steamed Oysters for Php. 65.00 and the baked ones for Php. 130.00 is a steal without the hassle of going to Villa baybay, You may opt to eat at the Al Fresco or air conditioned area though all servings are meant for sharing its hard to eat there if your alone specially if your going to be seated next to a long table of family.
      I'll post some pixtures of Ponsyon on my next visit maybe this week....

No comments: