PAGE VIEWS

Monday, June 20, 2011

REVISITING BRUNEI....










It was really a very busy year for me this 2011... I thank God for all the blessinggs he has given me and my own little company... Tomorrow I'm flying to Manila because my scheduled flight schedule for Brunei is on Wednesday 7:00 in the morning hopefully there's no air traffic and everything is on schedule. I'm going to see my four former staffs and apprentices in Brunei. Vincent Uy, Fiel Vincent Apolinario, Mark Ian Canuday and Troy Cachero all of them I have worked upon in the past years working as a consultant here in Iloilo. 
My former Staffs who are now working in Brunei : Fiel ( in Green T- Shirt), Troy (3rd from left ) , Vincent (3rd from Right) This photo was taken during the 1st Food Showdown 2007 in Manila 



I'm trully proud that I have touched the lives of this people and gave chances to them... Following the principle, Teach a person how to cook and he will feed himself for the rest of his life.... 
I hope everything would end up very well in Brunei since this would be my second trip there. 

The first one was in 2006 wherein we competed in the Asean Skills Competition together with my Kumare Gerry Gavilan, though quite boring and nothing to see but the culture and food is very rich since it is influence by the Malay. Now Mr. Chua is flying me over to finally plot down the restaurant that were planning to put up. And hopefully the Shanghai restaurant would also push through since this is a very exciting challenge.

Until next Time !!! 

No comments: